Tuesday 21 October 2014

Love Life, Live Life by Sue Stone

Love Life, Live Life by Sue Stone Now and again, something will come along and smack though your life path, and I am glad to say that this book did this for me in a positive way. Sue though her writing teachers us that our thoughts make our reality, create our view and way that we experience our world. This book I believe is relative to everyone, and can make huge impacts in the way you can live and enjoy life. Using her own life experience Sue teachers you in easy steps not to dwell on the negative but rather to choice to focus on what you would like in your life; All be it the better job, car and friendships. The way to achieve this is spelled out for you and with practice by concentrating on the small things that are good in your life you can attract more good things. I have been practising Sue’s teachings for a few months now, and I have defiantly improved my well-being. Now I know some of you reading this right now, my think I am talking about wishful thinking, but that’s not it and I would whole heartily recommend this life affirming book to anyone, but especially those who feel they have no direction and are just going through the motions.

No comments:

Post a Comment